Marc Lapointe Golf
Springfield Golf is proud to offer golf instruction through Marc Lapointe Golf. Under Marc’s instruction, we offer private lessons for youth and adults, in addition to camps, clinics and more. Together, our goal is to make the game of golf accessible to all ages and abilities. While Marc teaches students at all levels of the game, he emphasizes the importance of fundamentals as a core element of his instruction.
Marc comes to Springfield Golf from the Dana Rader Golf School at The Golf Club at Ballantyne where he taught since 2003, most recently as Director of Instruction. Marc has been honored for his work with junior golfers by being named among the top teachers in the country by U.S. Kids Golf; in 2013–14, Marc was ranked #6 in the Best Teachers in NC by Golf Digest. Marc’s golf tips have been published in Carolina Golf Journal and Ballantyne Magazine.
Springfield Golf Club affords players an outstanding location to fine tune their game with its practice facility.
The facility includes:
- a one-acre grass tee area; six target greens
- a large practice putting green
- a chipping green complete with practice bunker
First Tee Charlotte
The First Tee of Charlotte’s mission is to impact the lives of young people by providing learning facilities and educational programs that promote character development and life enhancing values through the game of golf.
- All levels of golfers ages 5-18 are eligable
- Classes held at Springfield Golf Club
- Each 5-week or 10-week session is $35.00
- Children are welcome to bring their own equipment if they have it or equipment will be provided. Dress (preferably) in a collared shirt and tennis shoes or golf shoes.
Teeny Tees Camps
- June 23-July 10, 9am-11am
- July 21- July 24, 9am-11am
- August 11-August 14, 9am-11am
Player/Advanced Player Camps
- July 7-July 10, 9am-11am
- July 28-July 31, 9am-11am
- August 18-August 21, 9am-11am
- July 14-July 17, 9am-11am
- August 4- August 7, 9am-11am
To sign up please visit, www.thefirstteecharlotte.org