Springfield Golf Club affords players an outstanding location to fine tune their game with its practice facility.
The facility includes:
- a one-acre grass tee area; six target greens
- a large practice putting green
- a chipping green complete with practice bunker
Appropriate golf attire is required:
- Collared shirts, mock-neck style shirts
- Bermuda-length shorts or slacks
- No denim, tee shirts, athletic/sweat pants, tennis shorts, tank tops, halter tops, cut-offs or other attire that is inappropriate for golf
If you have any questions about appropriate attire (including for children), please ask a member of the Golf Shop staff.